This seminar is designed to help employees better understand their federal benefits, identify financial goals and objectives, determine appropriate medical directives and estate planning documents and plan for financially secure and stable retirement years.
• A detailed discussion of FERS retirement benefits, CSRS retirement benefits, insurance programs, Thrift Savings Plan withdrawal options and Social Security benefits is conducted by Joanne McGehrin, Federal Benefits Specialist.
• Karen Schaeffer, Certified Financial Planner, encourages participants to develop a financial plan, provides guidance for investment options available within the TSP program and addresses financial planning issues in retirement.
• Information and guidance on estate planning and medical directives is provided by Anne Sullivan, an attorney specializing in legal issues of estate planning.
• Charlie Griffin, representative from LTC Partners, overviews the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program.
• Each participant is provided a 300+ page workbook containing summaries and/or supplements to information provided in the lecture.
• Space permitting, spouses are invited to attend at no additional charge, but are not provided with participant workbooks. Spouses must be registered to attend along with the employee.
Retirement Planning Seminar for FERS and CSRS Employees
Presented by: J.P. McGehrin & Associates, Inc.
May 1 - 3, 2018
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Embassy Suites Springfield
(Corner of Rte. 95 and Fairfax County Parkway)
8100 Loisdale Road - “Garfield Room”
Springfield, VA 22150
For additional information, please contact Joanne McGehrin